Envirosoft is pleased to announce the release of v5.0 of Dehy ManagerTM. This latest release includes a number of enhancements designed to address the latest changes to AER's Directive 039, which come into effect in May 2019, including:
- Proration of yearly emissions and dehy benzene limits in AB.
- Expansion of the facility information and company contacts sections to capture new required data points (e.g. Petrinex ID, Qualified Person info, etc.)
- Management of multiple regenerator controls.
- Complete redesign of the DEOS for AB dehys, including the option to upload a signature.
- Complete redesign of the annual Benzene Inventory form for AB dehys, including the development of a .csv upload for the AER's OneStop system.
- Ability to upload and store public notification documents, as well as supporting documents pertinent to each revision date.
To learn how Dehy ManagerTM can streamline the workflow for the annual collection of operating and analytical data required for the preparation of DEOS, as well as the annual benzene and methane emissions inventory, schedule a product demo.